Sunday, September 2, 2012

Where to start?

To begin at the beginning...well that would be silly.  Not only would it take AGES but really, who wants to hear all about me growing up as an only child in a small Chicago suburb?  All there is to know about that is that I had a happy childhood (even when my parents forced me to move to the Mitten) and that I was raised as a loyal Bears fan.

Now that I'm all grown up (still living in the Mitten and still a Bear's fan), I'm loving the life of being a mama & wife.  My amazing husband, Jimmy, & I have a blended family with four children and two pugs (who are just like toddlers if you ask me!).  

We have our oldest, Rain, who will be 16 this fall.  Ugh!
 Then we have pre-teen numero 1, Aidan, who will be 13 in February.
And our second pre-teen, Desiree, who will be 13 next May.
Then comes the baby (this was taken post-Halloween, she is not normally allowed to wear makeup), Annika, who is 11.

 And finally, our toddler pugs, Fiona & Panda


Now here's to hoping I can actually keep up with this blog.  I always have the best of intentions but life tends to get in the way.  Our family has been on a wild ride for the last year or so and it doesn't show any signs of slowing down.  So if you are so inclined, feel free to join us on our journey of faith, love, family, chronic illness and Laffy Taffy's (those are a story for another blog)!


No comments:

Post a Comment