Monday, September 10, 2012

Manic Monday

My Monday started out way too early as my boy had a physical therapy evaluation scheduled for 7:30.  That appointment only served to further busy my week by adding twice weekly PT sessions for Aidan for the time being.  From there it was dropping the boy off to school and seeing the hubby off to work.  I spent my morning cleaning and working towards my goal of a homemade pantry, and spent my early afternoon painting our deck.  

My first steps toward stocking a more homemade pantry were a pancake mix, homemade instant cinnamon roll oatmeal, sprinkle muffins & pumpkin muffins (a good substitute to Hostess cupcakes in kids lunches!).  

My ingredients:
 The pancake mix that should hopefully last me at least a month:
I found the recipe for the pancake mix here

The rest of my goodies from this morning:
 
 I bagged hubby's cinnamon roll oatmeal in portions in snack baggies, that way he doesn't have to worry about measuring things out in the mornings.

I was just forewarned that Aidan's buddy J & his lil bro are planning on joining us again for dinner so I'm off to make sure there is enough food for everyone!

2 comments: