Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bedskirts and Pugs, Pugs, Pugs

A few posts ago I mentioned that we redid our daughter's room in order to make it a bit more age appropriate.  Recently I decided her bedroom was missing something...a bedskirt.  And being the new crafter and Pinterest addict that I am, I found a cute idea and ran with it.  

Since the bedskirt is directly attached to the bed frame, I had to spend hours upon hours on the floor in AniBelle's room tying on the tulle.  Of course, no project like this would ever be complete without the pugs!








Two things of note that I learned during this project.
        1.  With a trundle and an attached bedskirt, it becomes a pain to put the trundle away.   You have to pull out each piece of tulle after you are done.
        2.  Never ever use tulle with glitter on it when doing a project that will be touched and moved often.  It looks like it snowed glitter in my daughter's room on a regular basis.         

No comments:

Post a Comment