Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happiness is......

Spending an evening on the couch with my amazing husband, watching documentaries 

Having Fiona cuddle up under the covers behind my legs (the "batcave") in bed

Watching my teenager take on more responsibilities and growing into a wonderful young man

Cuddling with my baby girl on the couch watching "chick flicks"

Quiet time in the recliner with a good book, a blanket and two pugs curled up on my lap


Family game night

Church on Sunday mornings

Our daughters coming home and completing the family



Cooking & baking for my family and friends

Dinner & a movie out with my bestie



Traverse City trips with my husband

Pizza & movie night in with the fam

Family vacations with our full family, including the Bauer's



Days at the pool with my bestie & our kids

A cup of coffee & sugared doughnut from Phoenix Rising's bakery

Pedicures

Time spent in the Lord's word, meditating on His goodness, grace & mercy





Trips to amusement parks, beaches and zoos with the kids



Tapas with friends

A mocha frappe from McD's

Being a stay at home mom

A little Rex and a game of Skip-Bo with my bestie

Learning each day how to rely more on God and less on myself

Marriage to an amazing, loving, caring man who always takes care of me


 

No comments:

Post a Comment