Saturday, February 2, 2013

Friendship Therapy

I woke up this morning feeling blue, with a lot on my heart and mind.  Then a household repair issue popped up that just about sent me over the edge.  Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you're on the edge of a cliff and just the slightest thing can send you plummeting off?  That is me this morning.  My poor husband could tell I was upset but I didn't want to talk.  You know those moments...if you actually speak you're going to cry?  Yep, again, me this morning.

Since I couldn't speak without crying, but I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't talk to someone...I sent a text to my bestie.  Ahhh, what blessed relief.  I spent some time venting and crying and then soaked up her responses.  I was again reminded of how God blessed me when he brought her into my life....over and over again.  Somehow, over the years, we've had a few distances (where we missed a lot of the important stuff like babies being born and weddings!) but Lea always found me again.  And for that, I am eternally grateful.  

This picture says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment