Thursday, August 8, 2013

More Summer Fun

We have been kid free for nearly one week and in that time I have been a complete and total bum.  Yes, I did some chores.  Some laundry.  Some grocery shopping.  But what I've mostly done is read, and Pin, and nap, and read, and maybe Pin a bit more.  I'll admit I needed the down time and some space to unwind but I feel like a sloth.  

In order to placate my sense of guilt I did my chores this morning, made a batch of granola and decided to post some more summer updates, photo journal style.

Celebrating the 4th of July



Zoo for AniBelle's birthday

Visiting Mom & Dad at the campground


Summer movies

Family beach day at Millennium Park



Bowling with the whole gang


Third Annual Bauer/Chase Trip-Chicago Bound

Eating in (not so polite) style at Ed Debevic's
Best father/son shot of Tod & Cam-photo by Jimmy

Whew!  We've had an amazing, busy summer and it's not over yet.  My kids come back next weekend and then it's time to cram in some more summer fun in between back to school shopping & way too many registrations and orientations to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment