Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To buzz it off or not to buzz it off?
Ahhhh the days of my youth.  Back when my main consideration in a hair style was how much time it took me to do it...and I prefered NO time.  :)  This was my bestie and I...ohhhhh about 12 or 13 years ago.  Back when doing my hair consisted of pulling out the clippers once a week and shaving it all off.  I loved it back then but I must admit, I am pretty attached to my hair now. My husband is a big fan of it as well.  So when I got the call that I had to start chemo today....that was one of my first thoughts.  Should I just shave it off and save us the devastation of watching it fall out one clump at a time?  Really, that is such a minor consideration in the scheme of things but such is the human mind...grasping on to small details when the big picture is too overwhelming.    

No comments:

Post a Comment