Thursday, February 5, 2015

How many "ologists" does a girl need?

A snippet from a conversation with my hubby last night

Him: Do you see Dr. Head tomorrow?
Me:  No, I am seeing my neurologist
Him:  Isn't that Dr Head?
Me:  No, he's my rheumatologist

And it could have gone on involving all sorts of other "ologists".  Such is the life of a Sjoggie patient.  The nurses in the doctor's offices know me when I call and the pharmacy staff knows me on sight.  





In other Sjogren's related news, one of my dear dear friends started an online fundraiser for the mountain of medical debt and continuing medical expenses that I have incurred during this journey.  I've said it before, and I don't feel like I can say it enough, God has truly blessed us through our friends and family.  Even though this fundraiser has only been up for 6 days, it has already raise over $1000.  The kindness and generosity of the people in our lives blow me away.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment