Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Where has the time gone?

Whew!  Another long, long break!  Between the holidays, another meningitis hospitalization in early December for me, two polar vortex storms of enormous proportions and my husband having a week long stint in the hospital himself, I haven't even thought about this poor, neglected blog.  How many times have I done an update in photos and then promised to come back?  Well I am really working on my organization and prioritizing so I hope I can keep to it this time.  In the meantime....here are the last few months in pictures...

Mama/Daughter Day at the Ballet
Ani & I went to see The Nutcracker and we were able to go backstage and meet the dancers.  Annika was on cloud nine because the girl who danced Clara was named Annika as well (though spelled Anneke).

Christmas Crafting with my bestie & kids

  
The kids painted snowman votive holders and Lea & I painted several winter/Christmas themed wine glasses like the snowmen above.

Christmas Eve


My hubby and I did some very early morning Christmas Eve shopping.  The weather was beautiful!  And then the candlelight service at our church and the tree after the kids went to bed.

Cotton Candy!
The kids gave me a cotton candy maker for Christmas.  Dangerous!

 Sewing!
 Jimmy gave me a sewing machine for Christmas and this pot holder was my very first attempt at sewing.

The Best Birthday Ever!


 In addition to adding to my new Pandora bracelet, Jimmy spoiled me this year on my birthday by getting me the Naked 2 eyeshadow palette by Urban Decay!  And then, my lovely friends surprised me with a small birthday party and cake pops.  I am so blessed!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment